Jessica and I LOVE details! We love to photograph them, and we even love them in our own homes. Details can tell a story. Do you have special details for your wedding day? Maybe a sixpence in your boot, your grandmother’s jewelry, or a photo of a deceased family member you wish could be there. We know these mean a lot to you.
So what do we need from you then? Please have, or ask a friend or family member to have, all your details gathered together for us. We will find some great light and spend a few minutes photographing those precious details.
Here is a list of things to gather up for us to photograph:
- dress & veil
- rings (including wedding bands)
- bouquets (if possible)
- hand-written letters and/or cards
- special photographs
- gifts from the groom
- invitations (everything including the RSVP card if possible. And if you have some fancy calligraphy on the envelope, those are a great addition)
- programs & other printed items
- any additional unique items you’ve put thought into or have meaning!
FOR THE GUYS:
- socks, cuff links, any special groomsmen gifts, letters/gift from bride
To get the best getting ready photos we love to have a lot of natural light. We appreciate a getting ready location that has big, or a lot of, windows. That natural light will make your photos have the best, truest color.
The following photos were taken in our studio!
For our Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky brides, check out these awesome getting ready spots!
- The Frock | 8 W Pike St, Covington, KY 41011
- Radisson Hotel Covington | 668 West Fifth Street Covington, KY 41011
- Huge Luxury Loft Downtown Cincinnati | AirBNB
- Unique Space in the Heart of OTR Cincinnati | AirBNB
- 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati | 609 Walnut Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
- Renaissance Cincinnati Downtown Hotel | 36 E 4th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202